- Lomak Adventures Limited. provides transportation, accommodation bookings, restaurant meals, excursions and other services in cooperation with independent suppliers.
- All information detailed in client itineraries is given to the best of ‘Lomak Adventures Limited’ knowledge and based on the latest information available.
- Before confirming a safari, the client must inform Lomak Adventures Limited of any preferences and special requests of the participants; e.g. medical needs, diet, requirements relating to disabilities and any other requirements. Lomak Adventures Limited will meet the requests if possible.
- All packages are subject to availability and not guaranteed until confirmed. Many lodges and hotels offered by Lomak Adventures Limited have limited capacity and therefore it is essential to make reservations well in advance of your planned trip.
- In the event that you wish to amend your reservation in any way, Lomak Adventures Limited will make the preferred adjustment where practicable and possible and confirm accordingly. Lomak Adventures Limited reserves the right to charge an amendment fee relative to the actual costs, which will be added to the total invoice.
- Lomak Adventures Limited reserves the right to change and re-adjust the tour schedule, transportation, accommodation and services indicated in the itinerary in the event of unforeseen circumstances before arrival. Any changes to the itinerary will be communicated to the client as soon as possible.
- The prices quoted for the various safaris are as per the itinerary and include the following services, unless stated otherwise: overnight in hotels, guesthouses, tents or lodges, all meals as indicated, sightseeing as detailed in the itinerary, park entrance fees and ranger fees, airport transfers where applicable, ground transportation, English speaking driver/guides and bottled mineral water in the vehicle.
- Prices on the website or quoted to our clients are subject to change without notice and are not guaranteed until confirmed in writing.
- Lomak Adventures Limited reserves the right to adjust prices at any time should there be any fluctuation in the exchange rate or increase in the cost of any element of the tour. The company will however make every effort to minimize any increases.
- All tours will be booked and confirmed only upon receipt of a 30% deposit of the basic program rate. For gorilla permits, a full advance payment of the permit fee is required in order to make the reservation.
- The payment balance is due no later than 42 days prior to the safari, unless agreed otherwise.
- Bookings made within 42 days before arrival must be paid in full at the time of confirmation.
CANCELLATIONS AND REFUNDS
- All cancellation requests must be made in writing and shall be effective on the date of actual receipt by Lomak Adventures Limited
- The following cancellation charges apply to the basic program rate:
- 60 days or more prior to arrival 10% charge
- 59 – 32 days prior to arrival 25% charge
- 31 – 8 days prior to arrival 50% charge
- 7 – 3 days prior to arrival 75% charge
- 48 hours or less prior to arrival 100% charge
- Lomak Adventures Limited shall try to ensure that the company exceeds the expectations in every area of the tour arrangements. However, suggestions are very much appreciated in order to keep improving the quality of the service.
- Complaints must be reported immediately to the Great Lakes Safaris representative and to the supplier of the service in question, who will do their best to resolve the matter. If the problem is not solved to the client’s satisfaction, the complaint should be reported in writing and not later than 30 days after completion of the tour.
- Liability for any complaints not notified in accordance with the above described procedure cannot be accepted.
- Lomak Adventures Limited will make every effort to ensure that all arrangements and services offered as part of the safari are carried out as specified in the most efficient way possible. However, the company does not have direct control of the provision of services by suppliers and, whilst every supplier is chosen with the utmost care,Everlasting Tours and Travel does not accept liability for errors or omissions of such suppliers.
- Lomak Adventures Limited shall not be liable for any loss, damage or injury of any nature whatsoever whether to person or property.
- Whilst every care is taken, Lomak Adventures Limited cannot be held responsible for the direct or indirect costs of loss or damage to baggage or personal possessions.
- Lomak Adventures Limited cannot accept liability or pay compensation for unforeseen circumstances beyond the control of the company or its staff, including flight delays/cancellations or force measure such as war or threat of war, riots, civil disturbances, terrorist acts, border closure, acts of government or other authorities, strikes, thefts, epidemics, road closures, industrial disputes, natural or nuclear disaster, extreme weather conditions, fire, technical and/or mechanical problems to transport and all similar events beyond the company’s control.
- It is the responsibility of the travel agency/wholesaler to ensure that all members of the tour have the appropriate passports, visas, travel permits, health certificates and other documentation required for the safari.
- It is the responsibility of the clients to take proper medical and practical precautions in regard to health and safety. Medical advice should be sought well before travelling.
- Clients are strongly advised to obtain comprehensive travel insurance before coming to Uganda. Local evacuation coverage is available in the unlikely event of a medical emergency while on safari with Lomak Adventures Limited.
- The respective laws of the country govern Lomak Adventures Limited liability to passengers carried in its own vehicles. All claims are subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of the country in which the cause of action arises.
EXECUTION OF THE TOUR
- It is a privilege to see animals in their natural habitat and as such, we cannot guarantee wildlife or game viewing. You must take caution when viewing the animals and carefully follow the instructions given by either the tour guide or wildlife rangers.
- A gorilla or chimpanzee permit guarantees clients will be able to track the primates in question but does not guarantee that the animals will be in plain sight.
- Accommodation is based on a twin or double bedded room or tent with private bathroom where possible. Single rooms may be available with the payment of a supplement fee but availability cannot always be guaranteed.
- Great Lakes Safaris reserves the right to substitute equivalent or superior hotels. If a hotel of equivalent standard is not available Lomak Adventures Limited may substitute the next best quality hotel or suggest superior standard accommodation (extra charges may apply).
- The mode of transport used will be dependent on the number of clients and the route taken, based on the specifications of the chosen itinerary. Every effort is made to ensure that vehicles are provided in a roadworthy condition but no liability can be accepted for a puncture, breakdown, damage, or any delay as a result of the poor road conditions.
- Lomak Adventures Limited reserves the right to alter any route or arrangement, to cancel the operation of any scheduled tour or vary the safari services in any way in the event of unforeseen circumstances, such as road closures, bad weather, problems with national parks or hotels and security considerations. In such cases, alternative arrangements will be made as circumstances permit.
- Lomak Adventures Limited reserves the right to employ subcontractors to carry out all or part of the services agreed to be supplied.
- Lomak Adventures Limited reserves the right to refuse any person from participating or continuing any tour if, in Lomak Adventures Limited’ opinion or in the opinion of any other person in authority, the person concerned behaves in such a way as to cause or be likely to cause danger, hazard or inconvenience to any third party, damage to property or to environments and ecosystems. No refunds will be made and Everlasting Tours and Travel shall not be liable for expenses incurred as a result of the termination.
THANK YOU FOR TAKING TIME TO READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS!